Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cocktails & "Celebrities" w/the Irish Lads...

Kieran had a couple of friends pass through for a few days over Memorial Day weekend (Saturday - Wednesday). Needless to say, it was a few days of little sleep and many brewskis. Saturday night, we went to Galway Bay and my friend, Jen, from work and her sister and friend met us out. We proceeded to West Town and saw a guy who's apparently on the ABC news up here. I didn't know him, I am strictly NBC or WGN, but Jen was in LOOOOOVE with him, so I got a picture of them together for her facebook page. :) His name is Mark Giangreco or something like that. I stalked him for this pic because I am a good friend. And probably because it was 3 am and my veins were coursing with liquid courage.
The Three Amigos. or something like that.


I'm not sure Brian needed that long island iced tea he was swilling for the pic.....
Why no more pics from the 5 day debauchery tour? Probably because I was way too overserved to break out my camera. *sigh* one of these days, I'll learn.....
Next up - MC200 pics! I'm on a roll with the posts, I know. And I won my jury trial today!

No comments: