Sunday, January 24, 2010

No, I don't want to buy any girl scout cookies....

...well, actually I do, and considering I walked past some dumped French bread outside of my office that was obviously for the pigeons and got super jealous that the freaking 26th & Cal pigeons were clearly going to be eating like KINGS in about 5 minutes unless I made like a hobo and stole the bread for myself, I think maybe the GSC will keep my mind off of stale bread for awhile. I mean, I thought about robbing pigeons in front of the criminal courthouse. I've officially sunk to a new dieting low.

All this stress and I don't even have a beachy vacation planned out....

But I think I'll lay off the Thin Mints this year. And talk about an ironic name for a cookie.

Geez.

3 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

AMEN! Please stop asking me if I want to voluntarily add another 5 pounds to my a** by buying girl scout cookies. Now if you have a diet pill that will (without me lifting a finger besides sticking it in my mouth) take OFF the 9 pounds my thighs are still death gripping to from having grae a YEAR ago...bring it on!

Allison said...

Oh, Thin Mints how I love you...ya, very ironic name!!! I wasn't going to buy any this year...you know- trying to diet, too. While I was gone one night, Mark bought 5 boxes from a neighbor girl (guess I never relayed my thoughts to him on the matter.)!!! Temptation will be delivered in a few weeks. Great...like I needed more help in that dept.

So, good for you!!! Stay strong...and don't eat the bread crumbs either. Dieting makes you do crazy things, doesn't it?!? How is it going overall? Are you still running a lot?

Hope all is well!

Sharing the Blessings said...

Sarah- I can always count on you for a laugh! You crack me up.