Sunday, May 17, 2009

Laura's Bachelorette Party (not for the faint of heart)

Laura is getting married next weekend (May 23) and Mom, Ashley and I planned her bachelorette party for May 9. Dusty's bachelor party was the same night and Kieran went with the guys. I had inappropriate trucker hats made at Strange Cargo here in Chicago and we all wore wife beaters and jeans. We had food and drinks and games at my mom's house and then took the Galesburg bars by storm!

Jason's girlfriend, Ashley, Laura and me...
Laura Nichols, mom, and me.....
The two cougars....
The bride and her shenanigans.....
The cougars sans trucker hats......
Me and Ash....it's getting later in the night, right?
Laura Nichols and me......
Later in the night, the boys met us out at the Seminary St. Pub.

4 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

oh dear god you are so FUNNY! The hats are such a great idea although seriously sick minded but so cute all wrapped in one!!!

Nic said...

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU DID NOT PLAN MY BACHELORETTE PARTY!!

Lily said...

The hats are hilarious - what a great idea!

Alyssa Cabrera said...

I can't wait for you to design my hats.... i love love love them.....